- Eat pancakes with real maple syrup. Make sure the pancakes are good quality, not just an American powder mix, and make sure the syrup is actually 100% real maple syrup, not American sugar sauce.
- Drink a Canadian beer by the lake and say “eh”. This is a rule that needs no explanation.
- Watch a hockey game in a pub with chicken wings and/or nachos.
- Pass someone in a grocery store and say sorry for no reason.
- When someone flips you the middle finger in traffic, wave and smile at them. Not only with this be a form of revenge because it will make them angrier, but you’ll be like a true Canadian!
I hope you found this list useful and entertaining! Have fun in our beautiful country.